The next meeting of the Juniper Hill Civic Association will be on Wednesday, November 19th, 2014 at 7:00 PM in the Greenburgh Town Hall cafeteria. Items on the agenda include:
1) The Pros and Cons of Solar Power leasing and buying. Our neighborhood as been inundated recently with solar panel companies canvassing door to door. Homeowners who’ve signed contracts with these companies are invited to come and discuss their experiences with them. Seth Segall will present his own research on the topic.
2) Town Supervisor Paul Feiner will attend to discuss town business and take questions.
3) The floor will be open for nominations for all civic association officer positions. The next election will be in early 2015.
4) Continuing discussion of ongoing issues: the paving of Southwood and Greenvale Circle, changes in the school system administration, the derelict home on Teramar, the upcoming Fire District budget and election, etc.
5) Meeting new residents to the neighborhood.
Association members who wish to place new issues on the agenda can do so by e-mailing [email protected]
Refreshments will be served.